воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

I love these children!

Lovely children from the 4th form) I am sorry, from 5th form. They are kind, merry, very smart, funny and talented!

Lubov Vasilievna has written a poem about them:

What kind of students are we all?
Who knows?
Of course I know, let us see:
The girls are merry, kind and pretty.
And what are their names? Tell me!
But many boys like playing football,
Who are these boys?
Say quick to me!
Two boys are like twin-brothers,
They always smile, and chat, and play.
What are the names? Say quick again!
Two boys have got a lot of talents,
They dance, and play all sporty games.
What are the names? Who tells me quickly?
And then come two more lazy boys,
Who rest at English, who seldom does the homework.
But they will like the English lessons in future,
They will love them all.
Congratulations to Christine,
Her perfect English helps to live.
I wish you English love!
And overcome the drawbacks!
The future year will bring success
And you’ll get more nice English friends.

















See you next year!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий